Real Stunt City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

217.18.70.223:7766

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yaluzan Admin Apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pissienator

Yaluzan Admin Apply Empty
PostSubject: Yaluzan Admin Apply   Yaluzan Admin Apply Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:34 am

like it says in this app i already were level 5 admin.

Name:Chris(no last name for privacy)
Ingame:Yaluzan
Hours:4 hours and 23 minutes.but i played on the old GM's from addy/vinnie where i had alot more
Xfire(If you don't have Xfire please download it!):yes
Why I want to be admin:i already was admin,i like to help the server.make some cool events.and i know addy/vinnie/kale otter,,,for a long time
Why I should be a good admin:i know the script already because i have been with addy/vinnie for a long time.im a very social person and im good at making friends
My experience with being a leader:I have been leading alot of gangs and other factions on RP servers.even some clans with 1st person shooters
I will ban somebody if he:after 2 warnings i gave by kicking.when he didnt learn i ban
I will use my admin power when:someone reports someone else or says in all chat.then i TP to him and look if its true.or when i make a event.
I don't use the godmode when:in DM/war/Sumo
I will read the forums every:day
I will be online ingame every:day
I think the rules belowe me are:Right
Do I have a own server?:Yes.only 1 without port forward to check if my maps aren't bugged
Do I have experience with scripting?:no but i can map
Back to top Go down

Yaluzan Admin Apply
Page 1 of 1