Real Stunt City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

217.18.70.223:7766

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

please reply with my comment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mike bellic

mike bellic

please reply with my comment Empty
PostSubject: please reply with my comment   please reply with my comment Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:46 am

I used to go on real stunt city but now on my laptop it wont work. If it dose'nt work on your's send me back a private messege if you can or public messege i dont. On my screen it says we need a new sever host IP. I dont know what this means and i want to know if it's me or the server please send the messege. I'll check the forums soon to see if your've put in a messege. say yes if this happens to you and subject closed.?!
Back to top Go down
FroyBoy

FroyBoy

please reply with my comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: please reply with my comment   please reply with my comment Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:08 am

mike bellic wrote:
I used to go on real stunt city but now on my laptop it wont work. If it dose'nt work on your's send me back a private messege if you can or public messege i dont. On my screen it says we need a new sever host IP. I dont know what this means and i want to know if it's me or the server please send the messege. I'll check the forums soon to see if your've put in a messege. say yes if this happens to you and subject closed.?!

Stop spamming.. ur taking up the webhost space Neutral
Back to top Go down

please reply with my comment
Page 1 of 1